Tuesday, October 25, 2011

tips for Russian students basic 2

Hello!!! my name is Olga, I'm from Russia. I arrived in Miami with my boyfriend 2 weeks ago. It is are very beautiful place!  We would like to learn English and we chose Open Hearts international college. We will study here 12 weeks. I like this college, because it has very nice teachers!!! Last weekend we went to the  night club- Luise. It is are very nice club for dancing and for drinking cocktails. We would like to go to  Key West, Bahamas, Orlando. We tried speed-boarding, it is really cool !  In Miami there is very good shopping, because it is less expensive than in Russia. I was in Dolphin Mall, it is are very big store! Also in Miami you can eat very good sushi !!! I don't like American fast food ( hamburgers, sandwich, and another types), so i can't tell you about this food's. I think meals here  are fairly more expensive than in Moscow( for example sour cream cost 4 dollars)) however  I like Miami, you can try international cousines ( from Mexico, Italy, Spain, Indian..)   !!! Miami is very spacious and very clean.  You can see very  luxurious cars and very beautiful people. You can't miss South beach.
 Welcome to Miami!!!!

Here are some tips:

If you would like to meet the New Year 2012  in Miami  with us  write me to Ledy-ok@yandex.ru
if you would like to learn English in Open Hearts info@openHeartscollege.com tel.13053794027
if you would like to find a  Russian store go to 687 Northeast 79th Street, Miami, FL 33138-4709 (305) 758-2005
if you would like to go  shopping go to 19501 Biscayne Boulevard, Aventure, FL
(305) 935-1110
if you want to feel like at home, go to the  Russian district in sunny isles
 if you need medicine go to Russian solutions  pharmacy   17036 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160 (305) 945-8977
if you need  the American-Russian Chamber go to 3111 Stirling Road, Fort Lauder dale, FL 33312-6566 (954) 965-5079

Looking for friends to rent a car travel to Key West, write me ledy-ok@ya.ru

     

No comments:

Post a Comment