Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Museum


On  October 12  2011 my classmates and I  went to a super interesting museum in downtown Miami This museum had a lot of nice paintings and sculptures. The museum was a big building that was full of smalls rooms that had different ways of art telling the history of Miami.

The First rooms that we went to there was a Big Painting of indigenous people that lived in Miami a long time ago The next rooms was telling us about a very interests fortress that Spanish created  with a special rock that absorbed the enemies bullets .

Finally, the last thing that I remember is the Airplane rooms with many pictures and texts saying about the aviation in Miami.
I enjoyed a lot this museum because I learned a lot about Miami History and also I had a fun day with my classmate.


David Lacerda Junior


No comments:

Post a Comment