Thursday, September 9, 2010

My First Impression of Miami

by: Adrian Baydak

Hello,
    
My name is Adrian. I'm 20 years old and I come from Poland. My hobby is sports, especially soccer and taekwondo. In my country I study logistics but I have a break for one year. I have a brother who is also abroad and I think this is the reason that I flew away too because since I can remember we do similar things.

Miami is very, very far from Poland and seriously I haven't seen similar things yet.

The difference between my country and Miami is big. Here the weather is always hot; in my hometown it is only in June, July, September, and even then, not always. In Poland people who are 18 years old can drink alcohol and here you must be 21 but you can drive at 16.

I feel great that I'm here. Miami is beautiful and I'm glad that I have the opportunity to see this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment