Thursday, September 9, 2010

Enjoy the Moment in Miami

by: Julio

Hello everybody. My name is Jul and I study in Open Hearts College (Miami, FL.). I have been here since 2009. Now I want to compare my hometown and this cty.

At first when I decided to choose a school to study English, I was checking all the comments from the students and I saw many places, but none of them were like Open Hearts. In this place you you feel very confortable because you find a perfect atmosphere with excellent teachers that help you all the time to obtain your goal: learning English.

About Miami, it is a wonderful place where you enjoy the sun and beaches and meet people from everywhere. Here you appreciate the architecture in places like Miami Beach and Coral Gables or simply admire the fashion if you prefer. This city is completely different from my native city because I was living in Bogota, the capital of Colombia, where you find low tempetures and it is located more than 2,000 meters above sea level. Also you see mountains aroud it. I prefer the sun and the beach.

So for me, living in Miami is always a good experience.

1 comment: