Friday, November 4, 2011

Criminal Court- Ana Paula

 I went to the Criminal Court last wednesday with the class when I got to that place,  I saw a lot of people there, also I saw a guy out of handcuffs with the police. I don't know what he did.

First of all I would like to mention  the delicacy and education of the girls who were leading us. They were extremely helpful and showed everything to us.

We saw many cases, also am lot of people who were arrested from midnight until six in the morning, and many stupid cases, such as a guy who tried to kill another with a fork.

Also the girls introduced us the judge of Florida, who was very friendly and told us about some other cases and spoke about death penalty, interesting because in Brazil we don't have death penalty.I would like to stay more time to watch more cases but I couldn't, I had to go.

When I got in the car, I was thinking about those people; What makes a human being to do such thing? I really don't have the answer. I'm sorry for the family, many are young and often the family give a great education but the person choose to go in another direction. It's sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment