Friday, November 4, 2011

Court Trip, sharif

           I always watch trials on TV, and I had always wanted to witness a real trial in court before I went there with my classmates last Tuesday. I really loved that place and I wish I could visit it again. It was one of the most interesting places I`ve ever been to. On Tuesday morning, we got together at the Criminal Court at 10 o`clock.

     As soon as we got in the building, we met a woman from the staff. She was like our guide in the court , sh told us what we were going to do next. The first thing we did was visiting a real court room. We saw the judge setting, the public defender setting in front of him and a clerk. In front of them, there was a screen shows people convicted of different crimes, broadcast from Miami-Dad-County Jail. The judge asked every prisoner several question about his social situation, and based on that the judge judges them.

       After that we went to Mr.Azola`a chamber, who is a judge in the Criminal Court. we sat at his office and asked several questions about different cases. MR.azola was so nice and kind, we spent nice time with him. After that  we went to another court room and witnessed a rial trial looks exactly like the ones I had watched on TV.

    Later, some students left and some stayed to have lunch at 12:30 p.m. We had lunch with our teachers at the local restaurant in the Court House. We had to Leave after lunch, I really enjoyed that day and I hope to visit the criminal Court House again.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you Bro. it was a good experience. I liked specially cause I would have never visited the court if it wasnt for the field trip. thank you OPEN hearts ;)

    ReplyDelete