Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Experience in Miami

Hello! My name is Leticia and I am from Caracas, Venezuela. I came to Miami to improve my English at Open Hearts International College, which is one of the best colleges in Florida. What I like the most about coming to OHIC in Miami is the interaction with different cultures and the wonderful weather.
At Open Hearts you can study with people from different places such as  Europe, Asia, Latin America and Africa, and I am not only learning English but also I am  getting a close approach to different cultures. Believe me; the only way to understand each other is by speaking in English, since you do not have any other way to make the other people understand you, and this is exactly the greatness about learning English in Open Hearts.
In my opinion, the location of OHIC is definitely one of the greatest advantages, because Miami is a wonderful city with plenty of nice beaches, a non-stop night life and overall it has the best weather in America. Moreover, when I am not in the classroom or doing my assignments, I am visiting some of the city attractions such as the Venetian pool in Coral Gables or eating at Green Table at south Le Jeune Road.
Considering all that I just mentioned, I strongly believe that studying English at Open Hearts here in Miami is an extraordinary experience, plenty of cultural and fun experiences that make the learning process smooth and effective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment