Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Long Trip

HI.

I am an international student who came from a foreign country, actually in Africa. Also I am a young man that has to learn English and I would prefer a school that has nice people and intelligent teachers. Before I was worried about living in another country but when I arrived in Miami it was so hot and when I started to study at school it was a little bit hard for me. I thought it was going to be easy to learn. It bothers me when my teacher tells me my writing is bad. It really bothers me a lot. I told myself I do not mind it when I am going to live alone in Miami because I came to study and have fun as well. But it's so nice when I live alone because you learn many things I did not know before.

When I arrived in Miami I had a nice experience in my life. I had been in many countries in my life but this one is different because I came here to learn English. It is like living in a dream. We have a different culture, completely different and I am so curios to know everything about this culture. Miami is a big city. You should spend a lot of time to visiting all the places, and the weather is really good, the same as my country and the people are friendly. I hope I wrote a good sorry. If it's not enough, I'm trying to work on it.


To be continued ...

Best Regards,

MEHDI

No comments:

Post a Comment