Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Stereotypes about Americans and Switzerland

I’m a Swiss man and I like my country, eminently when I not stay there. The people in the world have the opinion that Switzerland has a lot of mountains and the people eat only chocolate and fondue. Bat it is true that my land has now recourses. Therefore are the banking institution ant school education so imported.
I have the stereotypes that the American is very unfriendly, aggressive, nationalistic and a little bit lazy. When I came to Miami I was very glad that this is not right. The Miami people are so sociable, talkative and most of the people work a lot. Most Americans are not aggressive or ignorant to me and most are very friendly to each other and I’m so happy to live here and to learn about a now culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment