Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Dominican Girl Writting About Some Stereostypes

Hi,
I'm Natacha from the Dominican Republic. I've been living in Miami since December 27th 2011.
I want to get a dregree in English Language and after I will start a Masters at a university.

People have a different stereotypes of my country. Some people think that we are friendlely and a happy country. Other people think that we are a good place to relax and have a nice vacation and many people think that we are the land of the Merengue.

Before I arrived here I had an idea how the Americans are. Now I can see which have been right, they are hard-working - too many people have more than one job. Other words that can describe Americans are nacionalistic and respectful about your way of thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment