Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The stereotype world

Hi everybody today I'm going to talk about the stereotypes in my country and the American country; The people around the world view Mexico like a never ending party, all the dishes have tortilla, the Mexican appearance is with big black hats, a mustache, and always playing maracas. Also the music is always Mariachi.

The stereotypes that I had before I arrived in the U.S.A, were that a lot of people were fat, they're too nationalistic, they're not humorous, they're ignorant people; but when I stayed here for a few weeks my stereotypes changed, and now I think that some people are fat, they're still too nationalistic, most of them are very humorous, and they're not ignorant at all, just in the cultures of different countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment