Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Having a Good Time in Miami

by: Veronica Canadilla

First of all, I would like to say -"Hello everybody!"

My name is Veronica and I am from a fantastic town in one of the niceest cities in Spain, Madridejos in Toledo.

The first time I arived in Miami, it was three days ago so I don't know a lot about this fascinating city yet. Nevertheless, I feel at home because its people are really friendly and they are helping me to have a comfortable and unforgetable stay here.

For this reason, I am going to write a few brief lines about the peope in Miami and their different cultures. There are people from many different countries such us Italy, Poland, France, Argentina, Venezuela, Germany, China, Spain and so on. So you can learn a little bit about all of them if you are lucky enough to meet them. However, you won't have any problem with anyone. Everybody will help you to learn and improve your English language, taking advantage of your experience in this amazing city, Miami.
Remember, if you would like to have a fun, remarkable and incredible journey, don't hesitate! You should choose MIAMI. I am sure you won't regret having come.

No comments:

Post a Comment